Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find... A better place to play. / You said that you've never been. But all the things that you've seen, They slowly fade away. / So I'll start a revolution from my bed, 'cuz you said the brains. / I had went to my head. / Step outside, summertime's in bloom. / Stand up beside the fireplace. Take that look from off your face. / You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out. / And so, sally can wait, She knows it's too late as we're walking on by. Her soul slides away. But don't look back in anger. I heard you say. / Take me to the place where you go, Where nobody knows. If it's not our day. / Please don't put your life in the hands. Of a rock and roll band. [and? you'll? ] throw it all away. / I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed, 'cuz you said the brains. I had went to my head. Step outside, 'cuz summertime's in bloom. Stand up beside the fireplace. / Take that look from off your face, 'cuz you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out. / And so, sally can wait, She knows it's too late as she's walking on by. / My soul slides away. But don't look back in anger, I heard you say. So, sally can wait. She knows it's too late as we're walking on by. Her soul slides away. / But don't look back in anger . I heard you say. So, sally can wait, She knows it's too late as she's walking on by. / My soul slides away. But don't look back in anger-Don't look back in anger. / I heard you say. At least not today.